Popular posts from this blog
EXPLORE THE JOURNEY OF DHARMA part 1
Journal 36 -Empathy Exercise
2014 After i graduated from Higher Nitec in Visual Merchandising i trying to apply Diploma in Polytechnic from many year unsuccessful. I planned to apply NAFA again i submit my Portfolio and some of Graphic design so i choose Graphic Communication quite similar with my Visual Merchandising what i learnt before. In School life starting from Nafa this year I hope to getting more opportunities in this school I wish I can working more hard as well learning more experience from the lecturers in school. I want to show my design on the exhibition in school and public. I worry is about my presentation during the project one of my weakness I hope I can be speak more and understanding own design description. I scare about doing Group project since I studied in ite 6 years I got alot of experience during that time even now in Nafa I worry is my teams or friends they will do on the task I given? Some more we all need to face not just school project we also face someone in the world. Now I stu...
Comments
Post a Comment